Monday, March 10, 2008

About me....

I'm starting this blog to keep track of my wedding planning, and to get all of my ideas down in a permanent fashion. I was the last person to expect to become excited at the thought of getting married or planning a wedding, but after a few peeks at some crafty do-it-yourself planning sites, like this - www.weddingbee.com, and I'm officially obsessed.

I currently live in Buffalo, NY, but my hometown of Cleveland, OH is the location of our wedding. I've also lived in France briefly, and have had many exciting adventures in my life.... lots of traveling, friends, and fun! Currently, my fiance and I have been busy renovating our new house, I have a full time job, and am attending grad school part time in the evenings. With all this on my plate, I need to stay super organized if I want to get hitched anytime soon! Its time to PLAN A WEDDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment